Sunday, February 15, 2009

Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes..mmmm

As previously stated, I love the February edition of the Martha Stewart magazine! It has a whole spread on cupcakes! I posted about the coconut cupcakes before, and I made the pistachio raspberry ones too. I am making good headway into my quest to conquer all the cupcake recipes in the magazine! My mom has been itching for one of the Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes since we opened up the magazine in Costco! These cupcakes are really, quite good, especially the next day. Once the ganache has set it really makes them better I think. I think I could eat the entire batch of 18 if I were left unattended with them. So delicious! I made the cream and warmed the milk with a vanilla bean, but that was the only change I made. I will absolutely be making these cupcakes again and again. They are really showstoppers! You can find the recipe in the February Martha Stewart Living magazine, or online here!

Give this one a TRY!

Addendum 2/16:

After dreaming about my last boston cream pie cupcake ALL DAY at work, I just finished it. It was truly divine! Super cool news: I got accepted onto TASTESPOTTING!! It's my first submission, and I'm totally stoked! Woohoo! Please check out my photographical masterpiece!! (hahaha) You can search Boston Cream Pie cupcake to find it....I'm so excited! I called my mom and told her! Woohoo! Hooray for tastespotting!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Saw your photo on TasteSpotting... those look awesome!

flutterbyblue said...

YuM! Looks great! I love cupcakes and Boston Cream pie - so I'm sure I'd love the combination!

Jess said...

Hey, they look fantastic. I made these and posted them on my blog and it was my first time on tastespotting as well!

test it comm said...

These look good!